Saturday, January 5, 2013

The LASH mystery......

By Heather Polyi  Owner/Lead Artist   Glam Spot NJ

Listen I might feel like I deserve 30 "Lashes" for breaking my diet already! LOL
I do have the inside scoop however on "Lashes" of the winking nature!

2013 is the year of the lash! 
With Pops of blue and simple greys adorned on eyes this year, the focus moves to your LASHES!
 
 
Currently I am pretty fancy, with my LASH EXTENSIONS! I love them... No clumping, no fuss, they just look perfect every day upon waking! (Call 201-927-0686 for your appt.)

There is an interesting mascara mystery you must know about! 
Our Glam Girls are "in the know"
The buzz is that this brand "Ethylline WhipLash Lash Detonator Thicksplosion."  "Is the most AMAZING mascara on the market, It finds lashes you didn't know you had...  Your lashes supposedly "explode" like fireworks!"

Try finding it though...

There is a Facebook page with no information on it, that appears to be started by a blogger!
There are numerous "blogs" about the product but they all sound the same...
Like one person wrote a blog, and 30 people plagiarised it! 
No website
No Nothing
Not even an image on GOOGLE!

There are however numerous mascaras in the "exploding" category...
Bell makes a Limited Edition mascara called "Lash explosion"

L'Oreal makes Telescopic Explosion... (the red tube)

 
As a matter of fact I was surrounded by numerous mascaras with similar sounding names at the local beauty supply... 
No "Thickplosion"  to be found! :(

I want to try this Phantom mascara if it exists...
The mystery has me intrigued...
In the meantime, I'll stick to my hasselfree lash extensions! :)

 
With Love and Glamour
Glam Spot NJ

No comments:

Post a Comment